Let me introduce you to the first and only wheel brush I have used for the face of wheels! It’s true! I know it sounds crazy but I have always used a microfiber mitt for the faces. I simply never trusted the design of a wheel brush for the faces of polished chrome or clear coated wheels. I have however been using The Original Wheel Woolies Brushes for years now, to reach the barrels and other areas. They are the reason I never doubted the design of this wheel brush and will finally save time over the awkward use of a mitt on spoke faces.
Proudly made in the USA by the makers of Wheel Woolies, our Boars Hair Wheel Brush is the highest quality wheel brush available!
The Wheel Woolies Boars Hair Wheel Brush features high quality 100% boars hair in a feathered pattern for the perfect agitation power while maintaining trust and safety on any surface. Epoxy set construction is utilized to eliminate losing the fibers even after repeated use. With 50% more boars hair than any competitor you will find thorough cleaning power without the loss of safety to the finish!
The 2 3/4″ long genuine boars hair removes brake dust and filth from even the most intricate wheel designs, all while being controlled with the non-slip textured 1 1/2″ thick handle for the perfect grip. The handle is made of a rugged polypropylene construction “short handle” to avoid hand fatigue over time. There is no metal or wood anywhere in the construction which means if you slip you wont scratch the precious finish of your wheels.
For ultimate convenience a slotted hole was designed into the handle to hang it up when not in use.
- 50% more boars hair than any competitors brush.
- ZERO metal construction: No risk of gouging your finish.
- Non slip textured handle.
- Paint safe.
- Excellent agitation power.
- Easily rinses clean.
- Resistant to cleaners.
- Extremely durable.
- 100% Recyclable.
- Made in: USA.
- Brush material: 100% Natural boars hair.
- Molded handle: 100% Polypropylene.
- Epoxy set bristles.
- Total length: 9 1/4″.
- Bristle length: 2 1/2″.
- Brush length: 5″.
- Brush width: 4″.
- Handle width: 1 1/2″.
- Spray the surface with cleaner of your choice and follow directions applicable to that product.
- Dip the brush into wash bucket and agitate the surface.
- Rinse brush often when detailing sensitive surfaces.
- Rinse surface and blow off or dry with a microfiber towel.